Program Education Outcomes
- 1. To provide students with the fundamentals of Engineering Sciences with more emphasis in Computer Science & Engineering by way of analyzing and exploiting engineering challenges.
- 2. To train students with good scientific and engineering knowledge so as to comprehend, analyze, design, and create novel products and solutions for the real life problems.
- 3. To inculcate professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork skills, multidisciplinary approach, entrepreneurial thinking and an ability to relate engineering issues with social issues.
- 4. To provide students with an academic environment aware of excellence, leadership, written ethical codes and guidelines, and the self-motivated life-long learning needed for a successful professional career.
- 5. To prepare students to excel in Industry and Higher education by Educating Students along with High moral values and Knowledge.